GENERAL PEST CONTROL
Ants, spiders, earwigs, crickets… Armed Force Pest Control, Inc. keeps these pests away from your home and yard so you don’t have to deal with them. Our general pest control services keep your home or business virtually free of annoying ground crawling pests. We offer one-time, monthly, bi-monthly & quarterly services based on your needs. With our maintenance programs
you really reap the rewards of having pest control due to the property and home being maintained regularly. Our customers love not having to deal with ants or spiders in their homes and business or in their yards…. and you will too!
Armed Force Pest Control, Inc. has an Agricultural License in addition to Structural License for pest control and this allows us to treat more areas than our competitors. We are not limited to the structures perimeter like many pest control companies are. In fact, with each service that is provided, a treatment to the surrounding yard and landscaping is included at no additional cost!
You will notice the difference immediately!
YELLOW JACKET BAITING
Yellow jackets are a nuisance and cause painful stings. Don’t allow yellow jackets to ruin your time outdoors or your outdoor events. Armed Force Pest Control services many residential accounts as well as grocery stores, hotels, restaurants, parks, beaches, wineries and more to keep them yellow jacket free.
Trapping doesn’t work! Hanging traps for yellow jackets only attracts more to the area. It doesn’t make sense to bring more to the area when you are trying to get rid of them. Armed Force Pest Control’s unique baiting program is highly effective and will produce unbelievable results in just days or less. Our baiting program not only works to eliminate adult yellow jackets but actually eradicates the whole colony when the yellow jackets take the bait back to the colony.
Enjoy your time outdoors and stop worrying about getting stung… we will solve your yellow jacket problem… guaranteed!
YELLOW JACKET NEST REMOVAL
If you notice yellow jackets entering your structure from the outside, call us right away. Yellow jackets enter the structure, usually the attic, and use the sheetrock to build their nests. This causes the sheetrock to become paper thin and eventually, if not caught quick enough, the sheetrock will tear allowing yellow jackets to enter the structure, or, the entire nest will fall through the sheetrock, filling your home with thousands of angry yellow jackets. Armed Force Pest Control works quickly to eliminate the yellow jackets in your structure, protecting you and your home or business.
RODENT REMOVAL AND EXCLUSION REPAIRS
Rodent infestations have become more prevalent as more homes and businesses are built. Mice and rats are forced out of the rural areas where they used to live and into urban areas because they have no other place to go.
Armed Force Pest Control uses a three step process for ridding your home of rodents and preventing re-entry.
1) Inspection: One of our highly trained technicians will perform a thorough inspection of the entire structure locating any points of entry 1/4” or larger. We will then prepare an exclusion report and graph which pinpoints and outlines areas that need to be repaired and will provide you with a quote for the necessary repairs.
2) Trapping: Traps will be set inside of the structure to remove any rodents that are inside. No poison will be used! Using poisons can result in the rodent dying in a wall or other inaccessible area and causing horrific odor problems.
3) Exclusion repairs: Permanent repairs will be completed to prevent re-entry of rodents.
EXTERIOR RODENT BAITING
When exclusion is not an option, we offer an exterior rodent baiting program which is highly effective and works to reduce the rodent population from the outside. Tamper-proof rodent bait stations are placed in areas outside the structure and are secured by cables for safety. Rodent baiting eliminates the rodents before they get into your home or business. Armed Force Pest
Control, Inc. has provided rodent baiting services for countless numbers of businesses including restaurants, casinos, hotel, grocery stores, schools, apartment complexes and residential accounts as well.
HUMANE BAT REMOVAL & EXCLUSION REPAIRS
Bats are a protected species and cannot be killed or injured. Although bats can be beneficial to the environment, they can also cause extensive and costly damage to your home. Bat guano (feces) is toxic to humans and has a very distinct, unpleasant odor which can be difficult to remove. We have seen homes that were infested with bats for so long that the bat guano and
urine had permeated into the wood and insulation in the attic, making insulation removal &replacement necessary. At Armed Force Pest Control, Inc., we are highly experienced in humane bat removal and will eliminate the infestation before it gets any worse. We use a three step process when dealing with bat infestations.
1) Inspection: One of our highly trained technicians will perform a thorough inspection of the entire structure locating any points of entry 1/4” or larger. We will then prepare an exclusion report outlining the areas that need to be repaired and will provide you with a quote for the repairs.
2) Bat removal: Our technicians will use special one-way exit netting to allow the bats to humanely exit the structure but prohibit re-entry.
3) Exclusion repairs: Permanent repairs will be completed to prevent re-entry of bats at the time the netting is removed. Rest assured that we use great care in making sure that the repairs blend into the home as much as possible and will not be visually unpleasant.
TREE SPRAYING & FERTILIZATION
Tree spraying involves using specialized equipment to apply protective coats of safe, chemical pest controller to the foliage and bark of trees. The primary purpose for tree spraying services is to prevent nuisance pests and pest infestations. Not only can pests be a nuisance to homeowners and reduce the quality and convenience of your property, they can also severely damage or kill trees overtime. Common tree pests include aphids, termites, larva, beetles, Emerald Ash Borers, pine borers, carpenter ants and more. Spraying trees can protect them from pests and allow them to flourish safely and naturally. Tree spraying is done once to twice per year and is a small investment in comparison to tree removal and replacement.
- Controls Parasites and Insect Infestations
- Increases Lifespan
- Promotes Healthy Growth
- Keeps Trees Looking Beautiful
Weed spraying service is done semi-annually before or early Fall & Spring. Two services per year will keep your yard virtually weed free and save you time and money. Our service includes the use of a pre-emergent and a post-emergent weed spray. The pre-emergent works in the seedling stage of the weed while the post-emergent works on the already emerged weed. Weed spraying not only makes your home more attractive and well-kept but also reduces fire danger in the hotter weather seasons.